How to submit your own Mineral Right/Permit Application on SAMRAD
If you would like to learn how to submit your own prospecting right, mining permit or mining right application join EcoPartners on 10 November 2020 at 9am for an interactive online course for only R990 that will cover:
- Overview of Mineral Rights in South Africa
- The Mineral Rights Application Process
- Creating your SAMRAD Account
- Components of an Application
- Lodging your Application on SAMRAD – Live Demonstration
- Post Application Reporting
- Public Participation
- Executing and Registering your Granted Right
The course will be facilitated by Kahmani Gounden, who has 9 years of experience in the mineral rights sector and has been using SAMRAD, since its inception in 2011.
Date: 10 November 2002
Time: 9am – 12:30pm
Cost: R990 per person
Spaces are limited, email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.